Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Professional Learning Network Project

I am very excited about writing a blog. I am using this blog as a tool to better equip me with technologies that I need as a teacher. In doing this project, I will be able to stay updated on new trends and gain knowledge about how to use them as well. As a teacher, I want to be able to implement these types of technologies in my classroom, but first I need to know how to use them appropriately and effectively.

I hope to gain practice in the area of blogging. I have never had my own blog before, and it is interesting to actually have one. If I want to use blogs in the future with my class, I first need to be able to say that I have used one before and know how to use it. I also hope to gain many more much needed tools and discover ways to use them in a way to benefit my students and promote their learning. I feel that is important that I do this because I want to be an effective teacher someday. My goal is to aid students as much as possible in their learning processes, and I feel like keeping up with a blog and staying up to date on technology is the best way I can achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment