Wednesday, January 28, 2015

PLN #1 - My Educational Toolkit

I am currently seeking a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics Education. I have created a LiveBinder to keep track of all the websites and other tools that I could use in my classroom someday. The focus of my LiveBinder is 9-12 grade Mathematics. The name of my LiveBinder is My Mathematical Toolkit.

I am finding LiveBinders to be very helpful. It is a way that I can store all of the websites that I find interesting and that I can incorporate in my lessons as a teacher. It is also really simple to use. I found a Binder that I thought was useful. It looks to me like the teacher of a high school Algebra II class set this up for his students to view. http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?present=true&id=43055 It includes YouTube videos on certain math topics and also a Final Exam Prep tab for students looking for ways to study for the final exam. I think that giving the students access to a LiveBinder is a great idea and a great way to share information and extra links that  could be helpful to the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment